4 for Me
Inspired by a post on Betsy's blog, I wrote an email to a few people yesterday with an asinine little list game, of the email quiz ilk I spent countless hours completing and forwarding around age 15. But this one's in short form and pretty fun. Feel free to complete it on your own blog/leave your answers in the comments. Also, feel free to only answer some categories, or add more! In the words of a coworker, this weather is putting me in a "senior slump" of sorts. I have no interest in being at the office, only in being on a porch. Eating a hot dog. Drinking a keg beer.
4 movies you could watch over and over again
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Dirty Dancing
- Varsity Blues/most any sports movie
- Little Mermaid
4 jobs you've had in your life
- Outback Steakhouse, hostess with the mostess
- Northern Virginia Hematology & Oncology, general office goffer
- Worldstrides, Roamer (student travel company -- I was in charge of getting kids from the bus to the plane or vice versa)
- TMP Worldwide, current job -- was on account service, now I'm moving over to be a writer
4 tv shows you watch
- Veronica Mars
- Grey's Anatomy
4 favorite foods
- Italian water ice in Stone Harbor, NJ (best flavor: watermellon)
- Crab (picking crabs)
- Funfetti cupcakes
- Anything my mom makes... pretty much ever
4 places you'd rather bet right now
- On the dock at Stone Harbor with my cousin Kevin, circa 1990
- In Charlottesville around 2002, on a spring afternoon, when DU decided to have a BBQ
- In the Vienna Woods swimming pool, anytime growing up, mid-July
- Playing flashlight tag with Diana, Bobby, Jeff, Justin (the neighborhood crew) around age 9
4 songs you listened to most recently
- Walkmen, "The Rat"
- Rosebuds, "Warm Where You Lay"
- Richard Swift, "Not Wasting Time"
- Flaming Lips, "The W.A.N.D."
4 types of candy you do not like
- Black Liccorice
- Those peanut butter taffy things Becky eats around halloween
- The permanent marker/formal wear/high chair/anything within reach incident around age 2
- Stealing candy at the grociery store (I think it was Starburst)
- Temporary insanity anytime we ate at Busch's
- Eating nerds/drinking kool aid in the living room (they didn't interact well with the carpet)
- the internets
- George Clooney
- Adam Brody
- Jon Stewart
- The Hillary Duff song, "Come Clean"
- The (recently ended) WB series, "What I Like About You"
- Maroon 5
- Justin Timberlake