blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, November 13, 2006

I tried

Really I did. But it's happened, hard as I fought. I've fallen prey to the corporate hounding and am officially in the Christmas spirit. I blame TBS, for playing Home Alone yesterday. Kevin McCallister's speech about washing all his major body parts with actual soap, including all his major crevices include in between his toes and in his belly button is like kryptonite to me. And once the cue up the doo wop "White Christmas," I'm a goner. I may have been able to resist longer if my iPod hadn't gotten in on the trick and chosen to play "Santa Baby" this morning. So, fa la la la la, it's Christmas time in s t r e t c hville.

And, holy crap, Thanksgiving? Next week? How'd that happen? Wasn't my birthday party like, yesterday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home