blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, August 25, 2008

As I'd Rank Them

My birthday: A+! So many wonderful people from so many corners of my life. Thank you so much for making the weekend special. STBP was phenomenal.

Vicky Christina Barcelona: Huge Meh. So very not special. I think everyone that's been giving it great reviews was just woo'd by the idea of all that Spanish wine.

The Source by Wolfgang Puck: Un. Freaking. Believable. As I twittered, from the complimentary amouse bouche to the table side preparation to the cocktails to the wine to the ridiculously special and delicious entrees to the desserts that were both delightful and contained all of the notable elements of the entrees to... god I don't know what else, anyhow, it was an incredible meal and more than that, an incredible experience. One of, if not the, best I've had in D.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home