blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

the best Internet in months

me: this morning i passed a truck
for some marble & tile company
called
David Allen Co.
The G: hahahahah
me: also, i'm so glad you got that. thank you for being my friend.
The G: johnny paycheck
also wait
wasnt DAC in some sort of crazy band with dimebag darrell. do you know what i'm talking about or am I hallucinating.
me: yes i think you're right
i remember being drunk and downloading those mp3s
The G: yeah
damn lemme google this shit
hahah REBEL MEETS REBEL
okay i could not have told you thats what that band was called but okay
me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The G: soooo i now know where my remaining funds on my itunes are going
thanks aunt bananas
me: anytime!
The G: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebel_Meets_Rebel
also: http://www.officialdavidallancoe.com/
YEEES
me: haaaaaaaa
thank you, america
The G: that
that is america
the webmaster is named "wizard"
the end
we have reached the end of the internet
and it is glorious
also on the forums someone by the name of "nugentrocks" is trying to sell DAC tix to a myrtle beach show
! ! ! ! ! ! !
there are so many things right about what I just typed!!!!!
yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home