blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

So I Rejoined Facebook

My concerns of privacy and generally disliking it still stand. But I was tired of missing invitations to things and not seeing people's babies' pictures. And because it's so goddamn ubiquitous and you people don't just use Twitter and Flickr and email like normal human beings, I rejoined. Here are all the things I already hate about it all over again:
  • The newsfeed doesn't let you select what kinds of things you see. You have to either block everything a friend does, or receive notifications every time they like something or comment on somebody else's picture or what have you. This is terrible and should be changed.
  • I know 8 million trend pieces have been written about this, and it's a stupid and cliched thing to be bothered by, but it immediately suggested I add 2 exes and one dead friend. When Xing them out, I was tempted to select "offensive" as my reason, but went with "not relevant to me."
  • Why can't you just upload a picture? Why does everything have to be in an album? This is also terrible and should be changed.
  • And, hey, why not. This.
So uh, see you on Facebook, I guess.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have already joined FB. This is awesome social networking site.

Watch Psych Episodes

11:29 AM  
Anonymous betterck said...

well I myself find facebook is quite fun..

12:20 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home