blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, May 09, 2005

Stay Classy, San Diego

A lengthy blog is to follow, but I'm back in VA after a glorious trip west. We simply had the most fun. Got to catch up with some people I hadn't seen in a while (Dianne, Lauren, Greg), spend lots of QT with Alan (quite a q.t. ...wow that joke was really bad), and, oh yeah, gain valuable work experience. Mmmmhhhmmm. Anyhow, to give you a taste of the fun recaps to come, I'll let you enjoy a picture of two really really ridiculously good looking people:




(Alan, are you still enjoyin the joke repeat?)

And also, might I add - a BIG congratulations to the class of 2005 ~ Tyler Cash, Baby Kull, Jung Won Song, Robbie Tommasone. I know I'm probably forgetting others (Sommer? Kenley?), but I'm proud of all of my little peopletts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

I do believe I also need to add Mr. Chris Hanna to that list of graduates. Congratulations on getting the hell out of Richmond.

Abelle, you too?

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home