blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, April 22, 2005

Concerts

Concert updates ~

5/6: Decemberists @ 930 ~ Sadly, I'll be in San Diego (psych, so not sad). But, you should all go.

5/12: Kasabian @ 930 ~ anybody interested?

5/19: Stereophonics @ 930 ~ anybody interested?

5/28: I've got tickets to the Raveonettes at Black Cat, but found out Rilo Kiley's gonna be at 930 the same night. Raveonettes would be cool, but, I'd rather see RK....anybody want Raveonettes tickets? Or to go to Rilo Kiley with me?

6/3: Spoon @ 930 ~ anybody interested?

6/8: Killers, Keane, Louis XIV @ Merriweather. Yeah, Merriweather sucks, but this show sure won't.

4 Comments:

Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

Oh yeah, almost forgot - 9/29 I'm going to see Oasis. Yeah, that's right. Remember that SNL sketch where Parliament tried to name Oasis greatest band ever? *Sniff. Maybe not greatest band ever, but it should be entertaining at the very least. And, they're touring with Jet and Kasabian, so that should be good too.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be home for the June 8th concert, and maybe I can convince Josh to come down for it too? Let me know how much etc....

4:41 PM  
Blogger ike said...

5/28: If tickets cost a kidney, I would still strongly consider going.

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hopefully you'll get some people on board for the spoon show. i saw them here last september and they rocked pretty darn hard.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home