blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Raconteures

Kyle and Natalya both beat me to blogging about The Raconteurs awesome website going live, but I finally got around to listening to the two tracks on there. I love. Them. Already. My hopes for this band -- comprised of Jack White, Brendan Benson and two of the Greenhornes, three things I already love a lot -- were pretty high. And these two tracks do not disappoint. I'm going to make a bold assumption and guess that when it "drops" (Chris), it will be my favorite album of 2006.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Mottram said...

Great site, good songs and I thought the name Raconteurs sucked until I looked it up and now believe it to be one of the better band names going.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home