blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Oh Mylanta

Did anyone else just catch that "as the record plays, the sound of music makes the world go round" paintinG bit by Gideon on American Idol? I almost spat out my ruby red grapefruit juice.

On another Fox note, I apparently didn't record 24 on Monday. Despite having checked the DVR multiple times before bouncing 9:30-wards. I understand that it was a fairly eventful episode. As DCeiver hasn't seen it yet either, I'll have to sniff out a recap somewhere else.

Also, I feel privilaged to have heard this joke in person before it went on Wonkette. Viva Jason!

1 Comments:

Blogger nm said...

i highly recommend televisionwithoutpity.com for show recaps.

and i saw that gideon painting explanation thing too -- wow...

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home