blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, March 02, 2006

One Mo' 'Gain

I just remembered about this little frappr map I made a while ago. Hey, that was neat! It's a map for all of my readers to plot themselves out on. So, hollar at me! If you do, I might stop saying things like "hollar at me." Go forth and frappr! Get your frappr on! Frap me up! Enjoy a cool refreshing frapus t r e t c ho!

I'll stop now.

NAME="frapprGroupPhotos" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash"
PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

1 Comments:

Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

The code went a little wonky there, and me and code, well, our relationship is not very deep. If it looks weird to you, my appologies. Now, throw your frap in the air, and frap it like you just don't care.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home