blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Brace Yourselves

I'm bringing you a video. A video made, primarily, by two people that I've known since they were pretty much born (Garrison & Chris Rule). Their mom & my mom -- totally BFFs. Now, later in life, I came to be good friends with Felicia (went to high school together, many common friends). Felicia is Gar & Chris' first cousin. I could put in more details about our interwoven relationships, or memories of playing over at their grandmother's house as children, but I'll save you the details (that involve squishing mosquitoes, and a womb room). Most of this information is completely irrelevant, but I'll press on. Gar & Chris have had a flare for the dramatic for as long as I can remember (direct quote from about age 9, "We like to buy spiderwebs around halloween, so we can build haunted houses for our brothers throughout the year.") From Titanic reenactments, to... other Titanic reenactments, a visit to the Rule household always included their latest videographical endeavor. So, yesterday, Felicia sends me a link. To Garrison's MySpace page. Featuring a video of an O.C. parody made by Gar, Chris & another friend. It's not The 'Bu, but it's funny, and it's well made. And there's a lot of cross dressing. You might not appreciate it as much as I do, in the context of knowing them their entire lives, but I think it's worth sharing. So, without further adieu, I give you, the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home