blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

psychics t r e t c h



Some of you may think this is bs, but, I've always had sort of psychic... tendencies. Knowing what a letter is going to say before I open it, thinking about someone and then them appearing... that sort of thing. As my Tunlaw roomates can attest to, the Billy Email Incident of 4th Year is a shining example ("I'm pretty sure he just emailed me to tell me he's going to a Kappa function tonight so he can't make it"). It hasn't been happening to me a lot lately -- perhaps I've been too focused on work and DCist and my ever growing list of responsibilities to be in tune with the universe. But today... today I'm plugged the eff in.

Example the first: Last night I dreamed that Allison Vick Spillman was pregnant. This morning, I come in to work to an email that she and Chris are... surprise! Expecting!

Example the second (far less cool, but, whatevs): This morning as I was getting ready for work, I started thinking about the UVA Bookstore, and the joys of shopping there (namely, the joys of unitemized student charge bills), only to come across this story on my borning blog browse.

Make of it what you will. And Jenna, order the linguini. The chicken parm is nothin but trouble.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neither of these are nearly as impressive as the time I correctly predicted that the 90's music channel would be playing Gin Blossoms. You were there, you know it was freakin' amazing.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was there, that was amazing.

Last night, Mark made breaded chicken and I swear he said, "I usually smother this in sauce with pasta but tonight I just wanted rice. Been eating too much pasta lately." I almost had chicken parmesan last night!
You are amazing, oh blogstretch. And oh, I'm totally going to Unbuckled.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home