blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, February 24, 2006

"Hey Santi! Amanda's fat!"

So, in the past week, Liz has inadvertantly called me fat, and a hermaphrodite. Should I be concerned? Deconstruct the following exchanges as you see fit.

Monday night, watching House: "You know, a lot of models are hermaphrodites. That's how come they're so tall. No offense!"

Last night, at Unbuckled: "Hey Santi! Amanda's fat!" She claims she was going to talk about how fat Stinker has gotten... just like momma!

Liz, are you trying to tell me something? I mean, more than you've already said to my face?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha nooooooooooo

the exchange was supposed to be

"hey santi, amanda's CAT got so fat..." (which is true, and its really really cute)

but then a spoonerism happened.

im sorry!! (hanging head in shame)

but really, a lot of models are hermaphrodites, or so i've read...

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've piqued my curiosity. Which models? I've heard the Jamie Lee Curtis rumor. She's pretty tall.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Peace Little Devil said...

I don't know, Lizzer - the statement definitely came out as a resounding "Hey Santi, Amanda's fat!" However, to twist things your defese...that statement would be true, if we change the spelling to PHAT.....OOHHHHHHHH snap! ;)

But hey, Amanda - take it as a complement. After all, Lizzer seems to like her women with a little extra meat (remember when she couldn't stop cupping my now J.LO-sized bum at the Red Room that one night?)...hmm.... ;)

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home