blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Back in VA, for more than 3 days this time

I'm back from yet another beachy excursion, this time to Stone Harbor. To put it simply, we had the best time. Meagan, Beth and Alyssa joined the Mattoses in our little house on Pleasure Bay for three days of excess -- excess food, excess drink, excess sun, excess fun. We went to my favorite restaurant in the world, went boating, watched the boat parade, the girls beat the boys in trivial persuit, I won $425 in Atlatnic City, and ate enough red meat to sink a ship. You can see some pictures here.

Also, for those of you who haven't figured it out yet, mine and Stumpy's phones got switched at some point late Friday/early Saturday. So if your texts or calls have gone unanswered, that's why. You can email me or call me at home until Saturday, when my phone and I are reuinted.

Oh, and happy 4th of July! I ended up riding out the majority of the holiday with Liz, and without power. But I hope all of you that braved the elements for fireworks had a blast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home