I often take for granted some of the zanier aspects of day-to-day office life in a creative environment. I was just taking a stroll around the good old 9th floor and made particular note of some things that probably aren't featured in your office.
- Life-size cardboard cut outs, including Glinda the Good Witch, and Andy McKelvey, founder of Monster
- A stuffed lamb sitting about 6 feet above ground, perched atop cardboard boxes
- A ficus tree decorated with christmas lights and homemade ornaments, including: pictures of employees, Redskins and shopping network celebrities; a rubber glove as the start atop the tree, a toilet piggy bank, a crashing plane, a toploess man, and more
- A light box
- Many magazine inserts/brochures/various printed pieces that somebody has deemed cool and placed on the Idea Area
- A wall of paper flowers
- An OC calendar
- A jelly bean dispenser
- An endless supply of Coke products
- A library full of photo and art books
- A swear jar
- A few razor scooters
- More than one office full of colorful giveaways, like tshirts, triangle-shaped highlighters, mugs, stress balls, etc.
- More pencils, glue sticks and markers than you've seen since 3rd grade