blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, September 18, 2006

Office Fans -- Cover Your Eyes!

I just mosied on over to the Best Week Ever blog and saw a headline about the New York Times spoiling The Office's romance cliffhanger. Since I dedicated my entire weekend to absorbing each and every moment of The Office Season 2 on DVD (including loads and loads of extras that are probably the best of any DVD extra offering I've ever seen) in anticipation for this week's premiere, I threw my hands over my eyes and got out of there as fast as my clicking finger allowed. Now I sort of plan on staying away from all pop culturey blogs for the next few days... think I can do it? Oh, and I will also stay away from the NYT, but that shouldn't be hard, since I.. generally do. Anyhow, Office fans, be warned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home