I am the boob tube's biggest boob
TV Shows I Can't Figure Out Why I'm Still Watching
- Gilmore Girls: I'm so very sad to say, it's just lost it's spark entirely. I still care about the characters, so I guess that's why I'm hangin on. But man does the writing suck.
- Six Degrees: Booorrrring. Crucial factor as to why I'm still watching: in order to see the next week's previews on the DVR, I have to watch the first few minutes of Six Degrees. Then I end up staying to watch the poorly developed characters dawdle through their uninterested plot lines. But, Hope Davis is pretty great.
- Nip/Tuck: Something's missing this year. It seems to be all shock and no substance this season.
- Studio 60: Go on -- endear your characters ore. I dare you. And while you're at it -- put ANYTHING funny or substantial in your purportedly genius show.
- The OC: Yeah, it hasn't started yet. But let's face facts -- this season's likely gonna blow. But I will, undoubtedly, tune in every week. I'm a sucker.
- Lost: Like Nip/Tuck, it just seems to have lost me. Heh.
Shows that are probably still good that I never see anymore or wish I was watching
- Battlestar Galactica: I taped this seasons first few episodes, but never watched bc. I haven't seen the previous seasons. I have no doubt I'd love it, but I fear it'll be a DVDer for me.
- The Wire: No HBO. *Sigh
- Friday Night Lights
- The Nine
- And I've also been enjoying Jericho in an overblown kind of way
- And Ugly Betty is a campy delight
- Veronica Mars, of course!
- Oh, and I'm still in love with The Office
OK so I'm watching tonight's Gilmore Girls. What of it?