blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Bad Blogger

Yikes, I've been pretty content-light lately, huh? There's a lot of that going around. What with trying to make sure my fingers to freeze off, working to get my voice back from the larengitis monster -- made all the more difficult by hours of screaming at a Justin Timberlake concert, experimenting with various ways to cook fish and generally being a bum without a (functional) computer at home, well, I haven't been big with the blogging. Oh, and TV -- I've been watching a lot of TV of late. Not that that's abnormal, but, anybody else pretty bored with pretty much everything at the moment?

Also, I'm in a temporary office with a really sweet view and whatever direction I'm facing -- completely unsure -- appears to feature an errupting volcano. I'm certain that's not what it is, but, big mountainy shape with billowing smoke coming out? I hereby declare that somewhere in... Virginia or Maryland or DC or another neighboring location, there is a volcano errupting, right now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home