blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Help a sister out

If you're going to be waiting in line tonight for DPlan tickets, and your 4 ticket limit isn't already all spoken for, please, please, please think of me, your favorite blogger with too many spaces in her blog's title. I've been sick all week and just don't think waiting in line in the cold for hours is a good idea for my personal health. So pretty, pretty please, buy me a ticket if your'e there and have the bandwidth to spare. But I really, really, really, really, really want to go. I <3 DPlan, and will <3 you forever as a result.

Oh, and if you happen to have two spaces to fill on your ticket limit, think of me, and my friend Tyler, who I feel safe in calling the World's Biggest Dismemberment Plan Fan. He lives in Richmond, and therefore can't make it up here to go wait in line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home