blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Playlist I'm Fairly Certain Will Improve Your Day

Nothing new or exciting here, but based on recent experiments I've conducted, I feel safe in saying that if you listen to the following songs -- preferably in order -- you'll start having a great day. Immediately. Not because they're necessarily happy go lucky songs, but because they're awesome. Very awesome.
  • Beirut, "Postcards from Italy"
  • The Beatles, "I'm Only Sleeping"
  • Spoon, "Everything Hits at Once"
  • Panda Bear, "Eyelashes"
  • The National, "Fake Empire"
  • Aqueduct, "Heart Design"
  • Band of Horses, "Weed Party"
  • Modest Mouse, "Satin in a Coffin"
  • The Walkmen, "Don't Be Long"
  • Bob Dylan, "Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues"
  • Brendan Benson, "Metarie"
  • Cold War Kids, "Rubidoux"
  • Death from Above 1979, "Black History Month" remix
  • French Kicks, "One More Time"
  • Ryan Adams, "Is This It"
  • The Specials, "Concrete Jungle"
  • Spoon, "Lines in the Suit"
  • Benjy Ferree, "Leaving the Nest"
  • David Vandervelde, "Nothin' No"
  • The The, "This is the Day"

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Mottram said...

Great playlist. I approve of 80% and am unaware of the other 20%.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

Truly bizarre... you commented at the exact same time as I was clicking on Mr Irrelevant.

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Sildenafil said...

I agree with you those are beautiful and awesome songs, but I think a song is missing here for example the great Sildenafil Citrate song because it talks about love and hope.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home