This weekend I....
- Made these delicious and adorable cupcakes.
- Celebrated the births of many friends. Apparently my friends have very patriotic parents.
- Ate egg-shaped candy.
- Watched my friends perfect the art of the Air Double Dutch. I have pictures of just about every other thing that happened that night, but not that.
- Had a complete "I carried a watermellon" moment when I fumbled on my words and wished this guy a "Happy Church!" instead of a happy Easter.
- Celebrated the anniversary of MacRock and so many other things.
- Ate Easter brunch with the Helbing clan. It was hilarious as always. Those people should sell tickets to their dinner table, it's that entertaining.
- Cooked. A lot.
- Finished watching Freaks & Geeks. *Sniff