blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, April 09, 2007

This weekend I....

  • Made these delicious and adorable cupcakes.
  • Celebrated the births of many friends. Apparently my friends have very patriotic parents.
  • Ate egg-shaped candy.
  • Watched my friends perfect the art of the Air Double Dutch. I have pictures of just about every other thing that happened that night, but not that.
  • Had a complete "I carried a watermellon" moment when I fumbled on my words and wished this guy a "Happy Church!" instead of a happy Easter.
  • Celebrated the anniversary of MacRock and so many other things.
  • Ate Easter brunch with the Helbing clan. It was hilarious as always. Those people should sell tickets to their dinner table, it's that entertaining.
  • Cooked. A lot.
  • Finished watching Freaks & Geeks. *Sniff

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I was tricked into clicking on your lemon cake link.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home