blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, April 05, 2007

I'm back

With a nice sum of money, an appreciation for humidity, something that vaguely resembles a tan and a new found love for Las Vegas. If I get the gumption I'll regail you with all the wonders of my trip, but here are two tidbits that should sum it up: Sheila E is still lookin too good*, and Neil Patrick Harris is so very tiny and hearts eye contact. DoogieWatch 2007 may have been the best part of the trip. Or maybe that's just cause I was drunk. This picture shows him arriving home after his weekend staying in my hotel, hanging out at my pool, and generally Barneying it up all over my area.

*Will anyone but Drew get this reference?

1 Comments:

Blogger ike said...

sheila e, too good!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home