blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

McTeeny

This morning I took in a little Saved By The Bell while I ate my breakfast (Today was on a long Meredith segment, and wow do I dislike that woman). It was a Beach Club episode -- the classic volleyball tournament against the rival beach club (North Beach). The team has to pull together and find a way to win in order to (a) save their jobs and (b) so Zack can buy a super sweet ride he's been eyeing that happens to belong to Mr. Kerosi. As I was sipping coffee and eating a muffin, two of North Beach's ringers strolled up to razz the team -- Tad & Ted. I'm not sure which one was which, they never really bothered to clarify*, but the one who had a crush on Stacy and got to deliver lines like, "Hey babe, why don't you do yourself a favor and go out with me tonight?"** was played by none other than Eric Danes, aka McSteamy of Grey's Anatomy, in all of his 15 year old or so, hot pink tshirt, umbro-clad glory.

Side note: when you do a youtube search of "saved by the bell" and "beach," you get a LOT of home videos of people dancing/lip synching to "Baraba Ann."

*IMDB says he was Tad.

**Stacy's response: "I'd love to, but I'm relacing all of my tennis shoes tonight."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice find! did you see the video on the BSC blog that shows Zach Braff as a character in the BSC tv series?!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home