blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, October 12, 2007

It cheers our hearts and warms our blood to hear them shout and roar

At 6:30 I'll be picking this up at Dulles, then hitting good ol' Route 29 for Charlottesville and homecoming. I haven't been back to the 'ville since the horrific flea-and-mold-ridden-motel-stay of '05, (which apparently, I never blogged about. weird.). But I have faith that this venture will be significantly better, since we're not staying at the EconoLodge, and no deity could smite me enough to get more bites on top of my already completely devoured legs.*

Hennyway, I'm looking forward to an exhausting, interesting, fun, reuniony weekend. And eating my weight in C'Ville sandwiches. I plan on eating at Bel Aire at least twice.

Oh yeah, and, go Hoos!

*BTW, this is still totally awful. The bites are turning into massive bruises. I'm not sure why or how. Gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home