blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, October 05, 2007

To Grandmother's House I Went

Last night, we celebrated my dad's birthday with a dinner at my grandparents' house. My real camera is still broken, mainly because I've made no effort whatsoever to fix it. But! My fancy new phone does have a fancy camera on it, so courtesy of that, I bring you these pictures of Weird Crap In My Grandparents' House. Sorry for the dark crappiness of the 2nd one. I'm putting these on Flickr because my page there has been horribly underused lately. And I noted them up for the high points of weirdness.

1. Scenes From The Bar

2. Nascar phone. Yes, that's right. Nascar phone!

Next time: I'll take this experiment into The Junk Room. (There is literally a sign on the door that says, Junk Room.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home