blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Gamer

Kriston: I realized yesterday, actually, that you're now a bigger video game nerd than I am.
Kriston: You're going to be playing Halo soon enough.
Kriston: Then your transition to the Dark Side will be complete. Face it, Mattos: you are 1337.
This weekend after tasting the sweet challenge of Guitar Hero for the first time at Jon's, I gave Alyssa the school yard upsell, and before I knew it we were putting a PS2 and Rock Band into her car. Then spent 5 hours straight playing. I also am about to embark on another video-game-related-thingy that I'll tell you about later. And, right now, this second, there sits a Wii and Guitar Hero in my trunk. Which I raced out to get the second I heard that the Best Buy near my office had them in stock. And I have a standing appointment to play Rock Band this weekend. I've gone from zero to geek in no time. Anybody wanna go outside and play real life sports and talk face to face and stuff? Save me!


Or, um, who wants to come over and play Wii?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been trying to get a Wii FOREVER and you get one the day after you discover video games. There is no justice in this world.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

Well, actually I've been looking for a Wii since last winter. Not feverishly, but I've done many a Best Buy check. So it's not terribly unjust.

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fair enough. I applaud your patience. Happy gaming!

3:28 PM  
Blogger bfalk said...

I'm still bitter about this.

And I am the Halo champion. Josh has Xbox 360. And we play multiple player many a weekend. I also really like Men of Valor... really all video games. sigh. i need wii.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home