blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Introducing The IFA

As all 10 or so of you that read this blog regularly have noticed, I like to talk about food. I like to cook, thrust my recipes on you and take grainy pictures of the food I make. I like to talk about restaurants and farmers markets and fancy cheese. So do a whole hell of a lot of my friends, those with blogs to link to, and those without. We are also a group that knows our way around da tubes, so our natural response: start a new blog!

Please welcome into your RSS reader, The Internet Food Association. We'll have recipes, reviews, rants, and of course, regular discussions of Top Chef. We're all well versed in the ways of blogging, so hopefully we'll keep the content regular and of a high quality. Go, read, and get hungry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo Slice said...

IFA - great idea. Here's my go to site for new ideas: http://feedingmrfritz.blogspot.com/.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home