blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

HAIR DISASTER

I've calmed down now, thanks to Liz forcing me to show her my hair by pulling the covers off of my head and telling me it's much better than I thought it was. Apparently what I see as orange-roots-with-poop-colored-hair, she sees as Farrah Fawcett blonde. There's still the matter of the too-short, too-choppy, Bridget-Fonda-in-Singles meets "The Rachel" cut. Which is why I poured myself a delicious beer (Brooklyn Local #2, so wonderful). So, again, I'm calmer. But if you see someone walking down the street and you think, "that looks like Amanda, but WAY WAY UGLIER," it probably really is me. Hey, at least it's not purple anymore! (Which it was after the first round of color they put on it. Which is how I ended up with this current shade.) And yes, I went to my normal girl who I trust and love. I guess this was just an off night.

3 Comments:

Anonymous BeverlyD Hair Party said...

You might be interested to join my Hair Spa | Styling Party. I'll be pleased to share techniques in massage, masking and moisturizing to get your hair to where you want it to be. I bet you'll gonna enjoy it.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Lauren H said...

This blog entry would be a lot more satisfying with illustrations. ;) I'm sure you still look stellar, girl!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

Everyone keep asking me for pictures? I *do not like* the way I look, why would I put pictures of that online? Crazy people.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home