blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's true. It really did make my heart explode. Bye guys.

It all starts with "abandoned baby hedgehogs."

Did you guys watch the new season of Top Chef's premier last night? How much do you all hate the sexist douche nozzle from Zatinya? DC representing very, very poorly. Though, in this lineup, very, very well.

Also: Holly posted some nice/awesome things people said about me, because that's how Holly rolls. Thanks, girl.

Also to be reading:
the IFA discusses candy.

Courtney Love caught in bed with a turtle.

Full House 4 Eva.

2 Comments:

Anonymous TopChefLover said...

Personally, he's my favorite. I was excited to finally have local representation on a reality tv show/competition that didn't make me cringe and flip the channel. As far as him being a "sexist douche nozzle", I think you're judging him too harshly. He didn't come across as sexist.

He's not representing DC poorly, in fact, it's the exact opposite! He won the elimination round!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

His comment about "no offense, but there's no way a woman should be beating me right now" [paraphrased] eliminated any chance of me liking him at all this season. If you don't recognize that as sexist, you might not be aware of what the term actually means.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home