blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, March 25, 2005

ROCK

I'm making my way to resuming my rock 'n roll lifestyle, and I couldn't be happier about it.

  1. I just scored four tickets to Interpol tomorrow night. It's been sold out since forever. Perhaps I am not making it quite clear how happy I am about this. I'M GOING TO SEE INTERPOL TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!! There may be a lingering open ticket (as I got a little amped and overzealous when the guy said how many do you want? and I screeched ALL FOUR PLEASE!), so if you're interested, HOLLAR!
  2. Next Thursday, it's Dogs Die in Hot Cars and Phoenix (again at 930). It started as just me and Tylerton, but now there's a whole gang going and it's gonna be so freakin great because both of these bands are freakin great and Tyler, Jean, Ricky, Drew, Jenna and Liz - all freakin great.
  3. Read some exciting news on DCist - the resurection of the HFStival! Possible? If the station isn't around to start a fire under all the 13 year olds, might it not be embarassing for people my age to go again? The line up sounds pretty tight, though it's all speculation at this point. As we all know, I miss all things HFS (and with no speakers at work and no access to Baltimore radio haven't been able to apply the HFS patch others have), so this news is makin me all tingly.
Let's keep this thing goin!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home