blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Ants, Dance, and Multimedia

*There are ants in my kitchen, and I don' t like it one bit. As most of you know, probably as the result of witnessing some level of freak out, I am completely bug-phobic. I'm getting itchy and queasy just writing this. So you can imagine my dismay at having to commit ant genocide every morning. Not sad that they're dying, but upset over having to encounter them so actively. Grr! They scare me and I hate them. Luckily, these are the teeny tiny little ants that don't freak me out too bad. Anything else and I might not be brave enough to take them on. I can't wait for the weather to break so they exit!!

*If you haven't heard me talk about Liberation Dance Party, it's a great thing at DC9 on Friday nights. Lizzard found them online, where you can listen to their playlists! Come on in, get a feeling for all the music I rant about.

*News of news! The new Harry Potter movie trailer is out!!! Goblet of Fire was probably my favorite book, so I can't wait for the movie. I got serious chills watching the trailer. Beth got serious tears.
BATtwenty2: i'm gonna watch it at least 10 more times today

BATtwenty2: i cant wait till carrie gets up so i can show her

Oh how I love the HP! I've got book 6 on preorder too.


* What' sup with the cast of Jerry McGuire? Tom's dating Katie Holmes, half his age and twice his height. Jonothan Lipniki is a teenager and it's absolutely weird. And now, Renee Zelwegger, former flame of rocker Jack White has married Captain Country himself, Kenny Chesney. What in the world! I'm not gonna do what you all think I'm gonna do and just flip out, but oh how far we are from where we started.

*This is truly hilarious and accurate. For those of you wondering the ins and outs of what it is I do all day.

1 Comments:

Blogger ike said...

you're not on im, but I wanted to pass this on. might be pretty depressing...

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home