blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Fun with Craig's List

Joke? Or so drunk he thought this was a good idea?

Joke? Or complete lunatic?

While I'm sure this is a line judge or camera guy, I'd like to think that #11 is lookin for love with a fan.

Hey baby, maybe I could text you sometime?

What a vile, spiteful person.

Reassuring? I don't know how I feel about breaking the third wall between me and the missed connections. In my mind they exist on this meta-plane of eRomance. The idea that it actually amounts to something, well, I just don't know what to think about that. But more power to ya!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda Mattos,

I googled my name at work (as I am very vain and similarly umproductive) and found your blog (you mention "fight night" on your Monday entry). I also saw pictures of a bunch of people I recognize and links to what appears to be Drew Dillon and Jimmy Piekut blogs. Anyway, I just thought, I should say something. Crazy small "blogo-globe" or whatever the kids are calling it (blogo-dome?).

Josh Glassman

11:28 AM  
Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

Well well well, how's it goin Mr. Glassman? All of your assumptions are indeed correct. We here in the blogosphere (Jon Stewart tells me to call it that, so I do) like to keep our world-wide access limited to the confines of JMHS grads. I kid, I kid. Anyhow, good to hear from you! Let me know if you want to meet up at a happy hour or something sometime.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Big Sky Girl said...

I had no idea that this craigslist thing existed. So thanks for the new preferred procrastination tool.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Christian said...

I wonder if the first two weren't an exercise in someone's creative writing class. Those are great. I think someone could have a fun night at a bar writing missed connections about everyone around them (me: innanely scribbling at the bar ... you: leaving) ... but I doubt you'd ever hear from anyone.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home