blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

You should really go see a janitor about that

1) Jim Vance is the nicest guy ever. I've been a big fan of this guy for pretty much as long as I can remember, and getting to meet him last night was the coolest. Thank you Stacy for being my liason. And thanks to all the girlies for the WONDERFUL dinner!

2) Go to google. Type in "Kodak Gallery." Look at the hilarious point at which the headline cuts off. Laugh.

3) How is it possible that this holiday passed me by? For shame! I shall celebrate next year, for certain.

4) I couldn't agree more.

5) Want it...want it so bad....

6) Keep those masks away from me! We are the world!

7) This seems pretty sweet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pugs prefer to be called "flat faced" rather than "squished faced." But aside from that small critique, Stevie loved your shout out.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home