blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I still hate Ikea

The Washington Post releasted it's 2005 Best Bets lists. Some nods are good (bartenders at the Front Page, music at 930 club), but some made me audibly question my computer screen.

Best Coffee House: Starbucks
Best Bookstore: Barnes & Noble
Best Home Furnishings Store: Ikea

I STILL FUCKING HATE IKEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also appologize for the unneccesary cursing, but those damn Swedes really piss me off. When being voted the "best bet," I wonder if the researchers actually tried to purchase anything larger than a widget. Or to order something online. Or talk to anyone on the phone. Or - god forbid - have something delivered. Ass holes. I hate Ikea.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.tenbullets.com/2005/02/enjoy-your-affordable-swedish-crap.html

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home