blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, July 25, 2005

What's in a name?

I had a really hard time choosing between "links t r e t c h" (following my standard naming format) and "madl i n k s" (yet another screen name spin off). So, assign whichever you like better to this post, and happy clicking.

And because he's hilarious:

Noboa99: the presbyterian chrurch bit got me
mads t r e t c h: i didn't make it that far down before closing the window
mads t r e t c h: so ADD
Noboa99: File 607 Error - Blonde joke not found

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG those overheard convos in New York are hilarious. Also, I started reading at length Trent's blog and it's great. He's a funny funny gay guy! Thanks for making my day a little less boring!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Michael Coleman = Stuart Potter; perhaps I am Harry's illegitimate older brother, or perhaps the long lost uncle...

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home