blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, July 22, 2005

Farewell, Rat

Vienna's very own Derik Bratrud is moving on to greener pastures. Well, he's moving on to San Diego, where everything's greener, there's an ocean, beaches, and lots of other great stuff. We'll certainly miss him here on the east coast, but I wish you the best of luck out there. One of my tride and true IM buddies, the work days will go much slower withouts you here (at it least until 3 hours into the work day). You put it best:

lilrat99: we'll always have "piss in the salsa"

My statcounter will miss all the afsb hits. Keep on readin out there kid. Take care of you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

by "tride" do you mean "tried"....

12:02 PM  
Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

Thanks, spelling machine.

As most but not all of you know, both of the computers in my life have faulty keyboards at the moment (due to kittens at home, and lightning at work), so the typography's been and will continue to be a bit off.

And, is spelling machine my mom? Only person I can think of...

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home