blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Birthday Wishlist

As any friend of mine with functional ears could tell you, my birthday is right around the corner (August 23rd)! Here's a little help for those of you who are simply lost as to how to shower me with devotion.

  • The OC Season 2 on DVD. This is actually being released on my birthday. I've made this claim before, and I'll make it again: If I don't receive this from at least one person, I will not be friends with anyone, anymore. Because I'm always looking out for my friends, here's a link to where you can pre-order it, and save $20!
  • Gift certificates to iTunes or Tower (or anywhere else that sells music). As I spend a very large portion of my expendable cash on music, why not help a sister out? Also intriguing are 9:30 Club gift certificates, which I could use for shows and bar tabs. Think of this as helping olds t r e t ch, by allowing me to save money for when I'm retired.
  • In the same vein, I'd love a subscription to Spin or Rolling Stone.
  • I've got seasons 1 through 4 of Friends and Sex and the City, and would just love to complete the set.
  • Time with you (if this were IM, I'd put a %n in here). More than anything else (well, except maybe for the OC DVDs), I just want to see all my buddies, so let's get it together, and see what's hap'nin. Especially if you make me funfetti cupcakes. I just love those.
    • No Gavin, I'm not making a drug reference. I'm talking about these:

There you have it folks. Love your stretch and jump on the birthday bandwagon.

This message brought to you by the letter B, the number 24, and people like you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Email Jenna Pirog (jennapirog@yahoo.com) or Liz Eckert (LKE16@aol.com) for details.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funfetti cupcakes? Is that the new DC slang for uncut Columbian gold? If so I want in.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home