blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Linkemups

  • Drew beat me to blogging about it, but yesterday Fark introduced me to the awesomest toy ever. Pandora, a tool of the Music Genome Project, lets you enter a band you love and it delivers songs by bands that it thinks you should also like. I used Arcade Fire and it's serving up some tastey tidbits I've never heard before. Rock n roll!
  • Oh, Clinton. The Skins may be sending me to an early grave, but at least your hijinks (without punkery, which therefore makes them endearing instead of offensive) are dependable. Check out this analysis of Portis' press conference get ups. What's your favorite? (via Jamie, I think)
  • Slate's science section, fascinating as always.
  • Where Are They Now: Goonies Edition. (via Boop Bloggy Blog)
  • A really well written account of I66's discovery that he was adopted. It's effective without being melodramatic or naval gazing. A really great read.
  • I know how you kids feel about your Laguna gossip, so here ya go. My guesses to the Laguna Beachers "so bad we can't name names": Jessica/Alex/Alex, Jason, Jason.
  • Scary.
  • OK, and this just in from Slate Science: Are Twins Dumber?

1 Comments:

Blogger nm said...

ooh, this pandora thing looks pretty cool! i'm listening to it now.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home