blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, November 28, 2005

Not to clutter my blog with lascivious thoughts, but...

Seriously, Wentworth Miller is just SO hot. I could watch his knowing glances all day long. And all night. He's got that whole broody Angel quality, only WAY hotter (no offense to my main man Boreanaz), and less end-of-the-worldy. Those blue eyes... those pink lips... those broad shoulders... Yum. It's gonna be a looooong time till March.



UPDATE: They just had a commercial for 24!!!! I got chills!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm he's scrumptious

ALTHOUGH, two episodes ago, he took off his shirt and we got a full view of his bod, and it looked to me like his arms were kinda scrawny...maybe it was just an illusion from the tattoo...but I was a little turned off. You know me and my body fetish.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

Yeah he's not that ripped, but I like it like that! Broad shoulders, lean muscles... I'll leave the beefcakes for you, Pax!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home