blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Torn Asunder

It's with a heavy heart that I write this post. As many of you know, The Ineffible Chris Hoy is the proud owner of two Red Ear Sliders, a girl named Bitey and a boy named Amanda Mattos.


Amanda Mattoses, Face to Face

When conversing with him recently, I inquired about my pal Amanda Mattos, to hear sad, sad news. Things aren't going well in the tank. Bitey is apparently a tempestuous woman who is living up to her name more and more all the time, to the great perill of Amanda Mattos' neck and shell. The break up, it's ugly. Chris is investigating acrylic divider options, as, after the lawyer fees, a second aquarium would really break the bank. But I ask, what could have come between these two tank mates? They started off together, all tiny and adorable, friends for years, before the rift. I hope they're investigating couples counseling, because my namesake's little heart may be broken otherwise. He's got a hard shell, but there are feelings underneath. Let's remember the good times, and hope for a peaceful reunion between Bitey and Amanda Mattos. A Christmukah miracle perhaps?


1 Comments:

Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

I just got really weirded out by 2 things about that pic of me and Amanda Mattos: 1) that it looks like I have short hair and 2) how much I look like my mom in it.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home