blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

This week, in What-the-hell-ville

  • Because football stadiums aren't physically big enought to satiate the sponsorship thirst of corporate America, the name-drop-ification of the world has turned to a new subject: entire towns. Ever been to Santa, Idaho? Well, now it's known as Secretsanta.com, Idaho. Seriously. (via Pop Candy)
  • I'm fairly certain most DC-blogosphere-goers have already seen The Butterstick Blog, but in case you haven't... My personal favorites are the subhead ("I'm a panda, and I've got things to say"), and his note on "Tai Shan" ("This whole Tai Shan name thing, it's a public relations gesture and nothing more. All my friends call me Butterstick. That's what I call myself. That's my name.")
  • Speaking of The Stick, this post on Unrequited Narcissism had me in stitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home