blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, November 17, 2005

HUGE News!!

This news, brought to my attention by Ms. Kinlein, will probably only be of interest to Beth and Betsy, and any other Sigmas who were in on the joke:

Mulberry e-mail service company files bankruptcy


We all knew. WE ALL KNEW that Muberry sucked, and Simeon ruled. We shouted it from the rooftops! Well, at least, we shouted it from the window of moving vehicles at unsuspecting 1st years. And now it's time to pay the piper, you stupid, stupid Mulberry jerks! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Note: I'm not happy about the people involved with Mulberry who face financial reprecussions, but it's just hilarious in terms of a long standing joke. But seriously, screw mulberry, GO SIMEON!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean, I even boycott Mulberry to this day. That's all they have here at UofM but do I use it? No. I webmail. It's a really ugly word also.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home