blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, November 07, 2005

In a word, Awesome

I am speaking. of course, of my kick ass beloved REDSKINS!!! If my musings today make no sense or seem discombomulated, it's because I'm running on empty. Went to the game last night and didn't get back till about 2. Hay carrumba! I'd like to extend my condolences to my Hokie friends, tough break guys. And while I do say that with a bit of sarcasm, I'm not going to revel in it because I don't want to be a jerk. I will, however, rub it in to Eagles fans. I hate the Cowboys more than I hate the Eagles, but the Eagles' fans are the absolute worse. There was some serious tail-between-the-leggedness after the game last night, and I loved every second. For those of you that are fans of both Philly and Tech, I've got some tissues if you're still gushing out those big fat tears. For me, however, this was a great weekend in sports. I could write a much longer more detailed post about the tailgating and the game, but I'm too effing tired.



The Skins glorious win was also a nice little birthday present to the wonderful and beautiful miss Diana Patterson, who turns 25 today. Happy birthday to my oldest, dearest friend!

1 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

such a beautiful victory... only the Dallas win was sweeter.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home