Friendly Neighborhood Links
I haven't do one a link round up since before macrock, so forgive me if these are like, so totally over.
- The prices at J.Crew have been absurd for a while now, but it's really just gotten entirely ridiculous. Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure I saw this at H&M last week for about $12.99.
- Free trees! Get your free trees here!
- Joey Kull: Your moment has arrived
- Beer is bad for your lungs, wine's not.
- The ultimate compendium of bitchy blog commentors. (Thanks Kathryn)
- As if it wasn't cool enough already to be a professional world famous magician.
- Embrace napping!
- Very interesting article about the disappearance of the generation gap, and the prevailing culture of cool. Not the most well organized theory, but still some interesting stuff. I can certainly sympathize with the part about wanting to work for passion and happiness more than material gains.
- Jamie brings you: Self cooling beer!
- I heart lists: 50 Worst Things To Happen To Music
- I still heart lists: World's Greatest Cover Songs
- Saved the cutest for last. I dare you not to die of cute overdose.