blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, June 12, 2006

Matt Lauer Does Not Like Tom Cruise

Anybody else catch Matt Lauer's zing on Tom Cruise this morning? They were plugging a segment on how short men should dress, and Matt made a comment about Tom Cruise being 4'10". A moment later, Campbell Brown said that Cruise was actually 5'7", to which Lauer replied with something along the lines of (I'm paraphrasing, this happened right after I woke up), "Is he really only 5'7"? If I'd have known that before that interview I'd have really torn him apart." SAUCY! You don't usually get stuff that spicy on the today show. Al then made a comment about how he's never coming back to Today now, and Matt brushed it off with "Eh, he probably wasn't already." I still haven't had my coffee, so this may not be as funny as I think it is, but it's been sending me into fits of giggles all morning. Let's hear it for Team Lauer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home