blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Wrens Will Change Your Life

WuhSarah: do you know what a portmanteau is?
mads t r e t c h: no, but if i had to venture a guess
mads t r e t c h: i'd assume it was a small brunette jewish bird, adored for her beauty and work in such avian films as garden state and the star wars prequels

The real definition is, ironically, exactly what I did above. I have a gift. Sarah stumbled upon the word "portmanteu" when she was reading the description of the Strawpedo. I'm not entirely sure I understand the mechanics of that one, but I am pretty sure that it seems way too difficult.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

I also enjoyed the variations it describes on Edward 40 Hands:

"Variations of this game include Edward Boone's Hands, and Edward Cultural Hands, in which each player has to drink their culture’s stereotype of alcohol (e.g., Manischewitz for Jews.) A further variant of the game is to tape one hand of two players to a container of box wine (Edward Franzia Hands)."

Edward Culture Hands, totally PC.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home