blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, July 10, 2006

Only In Dreams

Tyler emailed me the story of his dream last night, and it was just too good not to share. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Me and Kail lived in Europe, either Paris or London, and had just gotten drunk at a bar. We met some European guy, and Kail started to put me on the spot by telling this dude about my secret, which was that I was a vampire and could fly, and I can't have people knowing that, so I kinda sucker punched him w/ a left. His nose started bleeding, but we both apologized for our rash actions soon after. He should've known better though. But later, I decided to show people, and I did incredible flight stunts in what looked like Rome, and then I met the actor who plays Nate from Six Feet Under, at some sort of fancy dinner party on a patio.

2 Comments:

Blogger ike said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:01 PM  
Blogger ike said...

Last night I was a low-level mafia soldier, working in a car theft ring. My partner was supposed to steal a car and bring it to the chop shop, but he was arrested before he could get to the car. I saw it as my opportunity to move up in the world and stole the car, but didn't know where the chop shop was, so I had to stash the car overnight. The only safe place I knew of was Tony Soprano's parking complex, but knew that he might be pissed to have a stolen car in his garage.

It was a really long dream, with twists and turns. I found out that cops were waiting at the parking lot, but not looking for me. And I had previously owned the car, as it was filled with a number of letters and papers addressed to me.

Take that, Freud.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home