blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, July 07, 2006

So what if I like Hot 99.5? You're ugly.

The more and more time that passes this summer, the more glaringly obvious it becomes. I love "Hips Don't Lie." Whenever those opening horns let me know that Shakira's about to invade my radio, I start moving like I come from Columbia. It's undeniable! What is it about summer months that make pop music so much more inviting? And, when is the new Justin Timberlake song coming out?

UPDATE: Wow. How horribly disappointing. The new JT song is le suck. See for yourself on his MySpace page. JT -- dump Timbaland and stick with Pharell, please.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think pop candy links to a streaming version of the JT song today!

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you think YOU like that song? you should see Josh dance to it. and imagine what "cool josh" would look like while shaking HIS hips.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do like that song, but it really irritates me when he's like "You make me want to speak Spanish," and then just yells out "Si!" a million times. If that's all it takes to speak Spanish, I'm updating my resume.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Peace Little Devil said...

Amanda....I'm always an unabashed pop music lover....summer, fall, winter, spring.... ;) I'm so cultured, I know.

But re the Shakira...I'm still not over La Tortura - THAT is the song that gets me moving. I think I played it like 5 times on the way to the beach last weekend...haha.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home