blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, September 29, 2006

Do you see it?

Alyssa swears up and down that I look like Natalie Portman, especially in particularly smiley moments (ya know, if I were shorter and brown-haired and brown-eyed). She gets Scarlettet Johansen a lot, mostly from drunk guys. And in this picture of the two together, well.. do you see it?



Alyssa spent the morning looking for pics of us both displaying our respective Scarletocity and Portmantude, but we came up with lots of "you can kinda see it...."s. So you'll have to use your first hand knowledge. What's funnier in the resemblance realm is that Alyssa's always reminded me of Katherine Heigl, though people tell me I look like her all the time. And the two of us look... nothing alike. Alyssa's true doppleganger, however, is Laura Prepon. Big time. I kind of lost the point of this post somewhere. So ah, here's to kind of sometimes sort of looking like famously hot women!

UPDATE: OK, yeah, maybe.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which one is you?

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home