blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tea Party

Having been pent up for several days now, I've been finding strange things to occupy my time. Well, not alltogether strange. I've watched lots of tv, seen approxmiately 3,987 political ads, read a totally awesome book about vampires, and organized my tea.

Yeah.

As I'm drinking lots and lots of the stuff right now, I wanted to take stock of what I've got. Yowza. I have a lot of tea. I've got your chamomile, your sleepytime, your cinnamon apple, your black current, your peach, your peppermint, your green, your lemon zinger, and much much more. So the next time you're in the mood for a warm and soothing cup o'herbs, you know who's door to knock on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that its an unpopular opinion, but I think that Theraflu is the wonder drug for any kind of 'itis that you may encounter. The taste really isn't that bad, and you get the steamy goodness, which apparently does good things for your face chambers. Try it. Mix it with your various tea flavors. You'll be pleased.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home